Why Choose FairPoint for Cloud Contact Center Solutions
FairPoint Communications’ cloud-based contact center provides a robust set of features and options that can help transform your business’ contact center into a high-productivity asset.
With FairPoint’s contact center solution, business of all types and sizes can leverage a wide variety of benefits:
- No capital expenditures are required – you won’t have to make a huge technology investment
- The solution is based on a licensing model – you pay a monthly subscription fee from your operating budget that’s based on usage
- The solution offers a tiered pricing structure that allows you to choose the package that meets your needs.
- Support and maintenance is included with your license
FairPoint’s contact center solution offers the most sought-after capabilities, including:
- Inbound call center and queued automated outbound calls
- CRM-based routing with inbound screen pop
- Unlimited queues, unlimited agents in queue, and mixed queues including outbound, chat and email
- Scheduled out-bound dialing
- Scheduled mobile agents
- Advanced features, such as agent chat/IM, priority queue, time in queue, estimated wait in queue, agent dashboards, call recording, IVR and queue bulletins, call-in prompt record, agent scripting, URL push screen
- Supervisor features such as monitor whisper barge in, alerting, custom agent status, custom disposition/wrap codes, supervisor dashboard, change call priority or queue, agent scripting tool, traffic analysis, screen share and recording, view agent and queue status, end of call surveys, workforce management (forecasting, automated scheduling, vacation automation, agent shift-trade marketplace and real-time adherence and reporting), agent scoring (agent feedback and agent training plans)
- Advanced reporting with scheduled reports, email reports and custom reports
FairPoint’s cloud contact center solution delivers sophisticated call handling and business-transforming benefits. With such robust capabilities, the solution helps you create consistent, quality customer service.
To learn more about contact center solutions, download FairPoint Communications’ latest white paper titled “No Hardware: Making the Case for a Cloud Contact Center.”
For more information on FairPoint Hosted PBX or SIP Trunking solutions, visit http://business.fairpoint.com/advanced-business-services/voice-services/