Using Next Generation Technology Services to Solve IT Budget Restraints
Want to know how your government agency or educational (Gov/Ed) institution can capitalize on advanced technology services? Download your copy of FairPoint’s latest resource today!
Titled “Using Next Generation Technology Services to Solve IT Budget Restraints,” FairPoint Communications newly launched white paper will show you how facing reduced budgets doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t access emerging technologies. You’ll learn how IT investments can actually lead to cost savings, productivity gains and other transformational benefits.
Specific topics in this guide include:
- Top Technology Goals of Gov/Ed Entities
- Understanding the Constant Financial Pressure on Gov/Ed Organizations
- Major Issues Affecting Gov/Ed Technology Initiatives
- How Advanced Technology Services Solve Key Gov/Ed Challenges
- Data Services
- Voice Services
- Data Center Services
- Managed IT and Professional Services
- How Government Programs Can Help Organizations Leverage New Technology
- E-Rate Program
- ConnectED Initiative
- Gov/Ed Organizations Using Technology Services to Solve IT Budget Restraints
- Monadnock Regional School District, Swanzey, N.H.
- Lamoille North Supervisory Union, Lamoille County, V.T.
- Heartwood Distributors, Saco, Maine
- WoodenBoat Publications, Brooklin, Maine
- Sunrise Opportunities, Machias, Maine
- Why Consider FairPoint Communications for Your Next-Generation Technology Services
To access your copy of “Using Next Generation Technology Services to Solve IT Budget Restraints” click here. Also, check out the FairPoint Communication’s website for more information on advanced technology services.